1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beretta ugb 25 trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Schoolcop, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schoolcop

Schoolcop Active Member

I've got one. Had it about 8 months. I think it's a great gun. I never had a problem with it and it shoots really soft. I just recently started shooting a 90-T and its my new singles and caps gun and I'm using the Beretta for doubles.

2. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

A friend has had one for just over 3 years now, and it has been great, IF IT FEELS LIKE WORKING! He has had more odball little problems with it, getting progressively more complicated (and expensive), the latest being a gun that wouldn't lock shut, due to a missing screw allowing the rib to slide too far forward, then when he fixed that, the guts just fell out of it, rendering it inoperable (and probably unfixable). Along the way, it suddenly stopped chambering the second shell in doubles, things just seemed to always be in need of a tweak or two, and it was generally more of a headache than a pleasure. He now has an XT.

The UGB is the answer to a question that was never asked. I think it was designed by the same warped minds that designed the 1960s Fiat electrical and carburetion systems. It may work well at first, but it WILL bite you in the ass at the most inopportune time. Don't just walk away from this one, run as fast as you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.