1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Trick Shooter at Grand

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Joe Woods, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I was impressed with Beretta Showman/ Trickshooter.
    at 2013 Grand American EH !!!

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Back in Vandalia, Ohio they had a guy that was going to the Olympics that year and he was on the Army shotgun team. I want to say his name was Todd Greys (not good with named) the guy was sensational. Never shouldered the gun, ink dotted everything he shot at. One of the most enjoyable shows I ever witnessed.

3. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

Todd Graves. Matt Dryke was pretty good also.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Scott Robertson of Texas, Beretta Contract shooter, put on the show.

5. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Many, many years ago, at our local club , a Winchester Rep. showed up for the Sunday shoot.

He was a tall, elderly gentleman, wore the red Winchester shooting coat, and asked if he could join in shooting some skeet.

He said he liked going to small clubs, and just happened to be traveling through from the Indianapolis area.

He pulled out a Model 42 Skeet, and shot a round, missing only one.

Someone challenged him to another round where he broke all 25, then asked if he could shoot a round of doubles, where he broke all of them.

He broke his doubles from station 7 from the hip!

They asked if he did any trick shots, and he proceeded to break two pair of crossing doubles, each with one shot, from station 4!

He was fun to talk to, and he passed out free hats, Winchester pins, and some shells.

6. trapshooterfed

trapshooterfed Member

Hi everybody yes scott robertson put on quite the performance .... I would like to know if anybody knows a link to the footage that was taken by the camera crew as I did an act with him
    thank you

Federico

7. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Scott Robertson is a little more than a Beretta "trickster." He is one of the
    top sporting clay shooters in the country. He is also the owner/manager of
    Elm Fork Shotgun Sports, a shooting range in Dallas,Texas. He was one of the
    promoters of the World All Around Championship held a few years back.

8. drgondog

drgondog Member

Watching young Matt Dryke shooting low gun skeet on a unicycle and running them with 25 ink blots was always fun.

I've watched Scott grow up in Dallas since the mid 80s and become a very good Sporting Clays and Pigeon shooter.

9. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

My crew watched him very closely, golf ball trick was impressive, and other tricks as well. Thank you . I had forgot his name.
    I was impressed.
    I wonder if there is any video's.

Thank you

Joe Woods / Ontario

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zlAxC62ZvqQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Search tags for this page
matt dryke shooting
matt dryke shooting exhibition

matt dryke shooting video

matt dryke unicycle

matt dryke video
matthew dryke