1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beretta trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tracyhunter, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

was at a reg trap shoot today. I have been looking at a Beretta 682 trap so i was looking for someone that was shooting one. out of 70 or 80 shooters NOBODY was shooting any Beretta's. my question. why not?Is there something wrong with the 68* Beretta's?

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

NO WAY These Are Great Guns And Last A Very Long Time. Not Expensive To Work On IF You Should Break A Part. GREAT Guns For The MONEY. Just Saying!!!!! Joe W.

3. Codebrown

Codebrown TS Member

The old 680 and 682 series guns are probably the most gun for the money out there if you find a good used one.

4. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I hope not either because the Gold Combo is near the top of the list for my upcoming purchase. If you didn't see any Berettas what were you seeing?

5. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

The new 682 gold e is more money than the older 682x models, but the new gold e models have nicer wood, over bored barrels, long forcing cones, and long choke tubes. The older ones were heavy so they lightened them up by making the receiver a little narrower on the outside dimension. the inside width is the same as the older ones. all internal parts of the receiver are the same as the older ones. This info. was gathered from Coles gunsmithing. I have a new one and it ink dots targets at 16 yds. with the full choke. Hey Big Leo has made a career out of them, till he switched to the DT10. Dale

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I love my 682 Gold E Trap. I have not been sorry for one second that i bought mine.

7. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

spanky, most were krieghoff, perazzi,caesar guerini and a lot of browning's and two winchester m-12's.What is the difference between a beretta trap special and a super trap?

8. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I love my 682 Gold E Trap.weent from D to A with it and never looked back,,,,now if i can get my leg fixed mite do some more shooting
    682liny_2008_030325.jpg

9. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

The differences are mainly cosmetic. I have a Joel Etchens 687 combo which is basically the same as the 682 series all they have basically done over the years is fancy them up add a few adjustable options.

Jerry Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.