1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Trap Guns For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by B Murray, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B Murray

B Murray TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a 682X Beretta combo gun with 34" top single super trap factory ported barrel with 3 Briley thin wall tubes (full, light full and improved mod)set to shoot 70/30; 32" X trap o/u barrels w/ factory Beretta choke tubes and have been pigeon ported by Pro Port w/4 tubes(cyl,mod,imp mod and full). It has an adjustable soft comb, a staub barrel buddy and a staub reducer in the butt stock. The forend is cracked from the rear to the forend release.
    I shot this gun for 1 year after about 10 years off from shooting. I broke a couple 100's in single with it and a 100 and several 98's in doubles with it. I never did shoot good handicap with it because it had been so long and I was on the 27 when i came back. This gun is pieced together but fits very well together. I have a Krieghoff Americase that I carried it in to go with it.
    $1900 for all or may entertain offers to part it out.

I also have for sale a Beretta 390 trap with a 30" full factory ported barrel. It has 3" chamber but is stamped trap on the barrel. I shot it some several years ago but have carried it turkey hunting more than anything it has a couple light dings on the bottom of the forend and a couple light dings on the butt stock but is in over all good condition. I have the original box it came in. $700 OBO

Thankyou for your interest.
    Brien Murray;
    WV ATA lifemember

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

you a p.m.

3. B Murray

B Murray TS Member

0   0   0

all sold pending .. thankyou