1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Top Lever Position

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nikitab, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikitab

nikitab Member

What is the the wear point(s) when a 682 top lever moves to the center . Lockup still tight.

Thanks

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Hoping it shows up on this pdf...

It is part 29 the locking latch - you know it as the two cone shaped protrusions that stick out of the breech face.

The wear occurs between them and the matching holes in the barrel mono-block.

Beretta has oversized ones that they use when servicing the guns - there are incremental sizes that allows this to be done several times - thus extending the life of the gun while keeping repair costs down.
    [​IMG]

-

Part 27 (2X) the hinge pins can also be replaced with oversized ones if the mono-block & barrels ever come 'off face.'

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Had lots of B guns, never changed the part. I would think detectable space (like being able to close the gun on a .002" feeler gauge) in the lockup would signal replacement.

JMO

HM

4. nikitab

nikitab Member

Thanks for the response. Any place for Beretta work in lower Michigan?

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Cole Guns, Harpswell Maine, is the 'go to ' place for Beretta repairs

6. bz5119

bz5119 Member

I just got my 20ga bl3 back from Coles for a rebuild. Its tight as can be now with the lever far to the right. I highly recommend them, very professional and great to work with.

Brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta top lever