1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BERETTA TEKNYS QUESTION

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I donr believe they did but they ahd a lot of trouble with the eralier ones. The ribs would fall off

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

It was only the Teknys Gold Target Sport that had the weights and extra rib. JM

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

bart--for what its worth---i think the extra rib deal, was and is a selling gimmick!--once you get a gun set to shoot where you want it and it breaks rocks, seemingly easy---why change anything again???---and yes the earlier models had ALL the ribs fall off--i think i sent 5 back out of 5 or 6 that we had at the club----i have a category in life, that this extra rib falls under--more things to FOOL WITH!!!

4. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Bart,
    You did not miss out on anything with your gun. Even the newest Gold Trap Target, go not come with weights and an extra rib. Only the Gold Target Sports. JM

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

It was only the Teknys Gold Target has the two ribs. I have one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.