1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta SV 10 PREVAIL COMPETITION O/U

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Remingtondon, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Butch and Alice - the retail on an SV10 is just shy of $3000 and finding one with 32" barrels is a dream come true. I also understand this gun is Brand New and has 25 rounds tested in it only wow. This is a great deal for someone and I know Butch and Alice personally and they don't come any better!!!

Don

2. Grade VI

Grade VI Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm not familiar with the Beretta SV 10. How about some pictures??

3. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

This is a brand new gun in the box. I suggest you go to www.Beretta .com and look at the SV10 products and thats exactlywhat you are buying with a set of 32" barrels and Beretta Chokes.
    Great gun abd Butch&Alice are great people, you will not be disappointed.
    Berettadon ...

4. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

This is a brand new gun in the box. I suggest you go to www.Beretta .com and look at the SV10 products and thats exactlywhat you are buying with a set of 32" barrels and Beretta Chokes.
    Great gun abd Butch&Alice are great people, you will not be disappointed.
    Berettadon ...

5. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

up for a Great Deal