1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Super X Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bambambam, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bambambam

bambambam Member

does anybody have info on this shotgun? i.e. what years they were made and what would a nice one be worth. i have the chance to buy one for about $1000.
    do you think this is a good buy? thanks David

2. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Huh? Beretta ? Super X?.....check the model again...is it a 682X Trap?

3. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

26th Ed Blue Book states Model S682 (Gold X) Super Trap 30" O/U imported 1992-95.

98% $1650; 90% $1050; 80% $900.

Jason

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Super Trap is a higher rib configuration, otherwise the same as other 682 X. They had an arcane comb setup with inserts of varying heights. I believe they made an auto in super configuration, but am not sure.

HM

5. bambambam

bambambam Member

thanks for the info guys that is what i was hunting.and skeet i will stick with my beretta over a winchester any day of the week.David

6. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

I think Beretta makes great guns, but I have to agree with Skeet2day about the SX1. I think it is the best auto ever built.

If they built SX1s today, they would have to sell for much more than the Beretta autos in order to make a profit.

Love my SX1,
    Jim

7. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

$1000 is a good price for Beretta 682X Supertrap. Most likely it's a single barrel. The over and under models usually go for more.

I've been shooting mine since 1995 and it's still going strong. Hopefully I'll have my new 682 Gold E unsingle January or February. I’m long over due.

Dale,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.