Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beretta SO5 For Sale

14K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  TestnDoc 
#1 ·
For sale: Beretta SO5 sporting 30" barrel and adjustable chokes. It is in excellent condition and I am the original owner. It has less than 500 rounds through it.

#5 ·
If I am right that blank took me 8 months to find and cost 7K to get on the gun. It should have JLS at the bottom of the Docwiller stock? I hated to sell that gun as I had a pair and bought a SO6EELL and chose to sell one.
It is a great gun and I hope you have much enjoyment out of it

#6 ·
If I am right that blank took me 8 months to find and cost 7K to get on the gun. It should have JLS at the bottom of the Docwiller stock. I hated to sell that gun as I had a pair and bought a SO6EELL and chose to sell one.

#7 ·
If I am right that blank took me 8 months to find and cost 7K to get on the gun. It should have JLS at the bottom of the Docwiller stock. I hated to sell that gun as I had a pair and bought a SO6EELL and chose to sell one.

#12 ·
Speaking about bucket list.

Sidelock is easy, have them in English and Italian. But does a bloody Jaguar XJS V-12 count?

Had one in the '80s, runs like a dream when it behaved itself. Half of the time it's at the dealer's service dept. The happiest days of my XJS ownership was the day I bought it and the day I sold it. The money I lost in that deal exceeds a used Fabbri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.