1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beretta siver pigeon info. needed!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pat drake, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat drake

pat drake TS Member

I had a friend call me that is looking for a new shotgun. He found a beretta silver pigeon, 12 ga. five extended chokes and he said the gun is highly enraved. thats all the information he had. Wants to know what it is worth. I thought maybe you guys could give me some input. thanks
    pat

2. pat drake

pat drake TS Member

I had a friend call me that is looking for a new shotgun. He found a beretta silver pigeon, 12 ga. five extended chokes and he said the gun is highly enraved. thats all the information he had. Wants to know what it is worth. I thought maybe you guys could give me some input. thanks
    pat

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

beretta siver pigeon?

Nice guns, I have one with a field stock. In good condition the gun should be worth around $1,500. I don't think the 'engraving' is done by hand so it doesn't add alot of value to the gun - still it looks nice. These are good quality guns that hold their value well.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

beretta siver pigeon?

Nice guns, I have one with a field stock. In good condition the gun should be worth around $1,500. I don't think the 'engraving' is done by hand so it doesn't add alot of value to the gun - still it looks nice. These are good quality guns that hold their value well.

5. pat drake

pat drake TS Member

thanks. he thinks he can talk the guy down to about $1300. Sounds like he would not be getting a bad deal. thanks again. Pat

6. pat drake

pat drake TS Member

thanks. he thinks he can talk the guy down to about $1300. Sounds like he would not be getting a bad deal. thanks again. Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.