1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BERETTA SILVER PIGEON F/S ?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MCKJR, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCKJR

MCKJR TS Member

0   0   0

i have a beretta silver pigeon 34" single and over and under barels for it,it is about 10 years old,what is it worth ? just a estimate. mckjr

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

$1300-$1600. This will vary a bit on condition and region that you reside in. The price will on the higher side if the O/U are 32".

ss

3. gslam

gslam TS Member

0   0   0

Don't let them steal it from you its worth $3000 at least or more for sure.

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

That all depends on which single barrel you have and is it a Joel Etchens? Pictures can be worth 10000 words in description. Pictures must have!

Jerry Lewis

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

I should have quantified my estimate by saying that it is based on this as being a 686 Silver Pigeon and not one of the more desirable 687's that JE had made.

ss

6. MCKJR

MCKJR TS Member

0   0   0

i should have said it has a 34"single and a 29-1/2- x trap over and under barels

7. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I bought the exact same 686 combo set about 3 years ago for $2500.00.

There aren't very many differences between the 686 and the 687. The 686 doesn't have the adjustable trigger shoe like the 687 does. I ended up selling the 30" O/U barrels that came with it and bought 32" from Etchen. They fit like a glove and didn't need any alterations.

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.