1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Shooters Emporium Stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jrw17, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrw17

jrw17 Member

0   0   0

For sale, Beretta AL391 Beretta Shooters Emporium Stock synthetic soft touch stock and for end. $650 shipped. Any questions email or call 503-880-5484
    Jeff
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

Do you know if this will fit a 3901?????? Thanks Corey

3. jrw17

jrw17 Member

0   0   0

I have no idea, anyone else know the answer to this? It is an Optima set up.

4. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

Does it have the magnetic setup? Also is the forearm included?

Herman63 from KY

5. jrw17

jrw17 Member

0   0   0

It is the magnetic setup and the forearm is included. At this point it is sold pending funds.

6. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

My understanding is that the buttstock will exchange between the 390 & 391...but, I don't know about the forearm...I think they are different.

JON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

used composite buttstock beretta urika al391