1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BERETTA SERVICE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by klf, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klf

klf Member

I hope they don't keep them to long. That would suck. Surely these companies in order to protect their reputations would simply replace the gun for a defect that never should have left the factory. I suppose that is to much to ask for a thou or two.

2. klf

klf Member

I hope they don't keep them to long. That would suck. Surely these companies in order to protect their reputations would simply replace the gun for a defect that never should have left the factory. I suppose that is to much to ask for a thou or two.

3. klf

klf Member

4. deankol

deankol Member

I have a 1990 era 682 that I feel is a better made gun than the 2011 mx-8 lusso I just bought.
    For the money, or not, Beretta smokes Perazzi in every way if we are talking older wide framed Beretta 680 or 682's. For what I paid for the Perazzi, I think its a joke. Yup,I drank the cool aid. The barrel has a spot on it that looks like overspray and Perazzi said they probably didn't card it off properly and handed it back to me. No offer to fix it or an apology. The bluing on the receiver looks like what I could do with a rattle can of header paint. The wood is nice but I had to pay an extra 500 for that, extra. Chokes are not what I specified. Am I disappointed? Hell yes. Was I when I took delivery of my beretta? Never.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.