1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Selector Screw

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I am wondering if anyone out there would have or know where I can purchase that tiny screw that prevents the barrel selector from operating. (Beretta 682 O/U). I called 2 area gunsmiths who told me to contact Beretta. I went to their website and can't find out how to order this screw. It is located on the top of the safety/barrel selector. I lost mine and as I have a release/pull trigger I need to have the bottom barrel shoot first. I had an instance recently where I inadvertantly moved the selector which caused the gun to fire the top barrel first when I had the shell in the bottom barrel. In registered this could cause me to lose a bird. Thanks in advance for the help. Ed

2. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Ed

Call Beretta USA @301-283-2191 and order several and while you are at it, order the trigger screw, get a couple of them. You will need these screws sooner or later.

Selector locking screw p/n (sorry don't know that number, they will know)

Trigger screw p/n C58561

Good luck.

Frank

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

You cannot order parts from Beretta online. You must call them.

Doug

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Get a hold of Cole's gunsmithing. They should be able to get you anything that you need!

ec90t

5. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

What part of the world are you in I think I have an extra for a 12ga. I am not sure if they are all the same or not?

Fred

6. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Earl,

My sporting 682 and 686 do not have the screw hole on the safety like my 682 Trap combo.

Does your Silver II have a screw hole on the safety slide?

If the selector is very easy to move over, you should have a gunsmith familiar with 68x actions check the selector out. Something may be loose and/or needs to be replace.

Jason

7. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Fred: I have a 682X Beretta O/U trap. This tiny screw prevents a person from changing the barrel selection. I am currently staying in Northern Wisconsin until labor day. My email is above. If you have one I'd sure appreciate buying it from you. Ed

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Last time I checked, the screw cost $7.00.

I would think it is a metric thread, albeit small. It has to be short enough not to contact the receiver. Maybe another source is around, but maybe they aren't that pricey any more.

I need one too. Email me if you have one.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
682 gold e selector switch
beetta barrel selector
beretta 682 barrel selector
beretta 682 barrel selector switch screw

beretta 682 saftey and selector replacement

beretta trap safety screw

berretta 682 trap barrel selector