1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta S680 Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by azdryheat, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azdryheat

azdryheat TS Member

I'm looking to sell my Beretta S680 Trap gun in the near future. I'm not sure what to ask for this gun. I'm the original owner and the gun was purchased as a combo with a 32" unsingle barrel, and 30 inch o/u barrels. The unsingle has Briley thin wall screw-in chokes while the o/u barrels are fixed chokes with full/imp. mod. I've had an adjustable soft cheek piece installed on the stock. While I purchased this gun as a combo with the Beretta case, I do not believe it is a matched combo set. I believe this may have been a mono gun and the dealer added in the o/u separately and sold it as a combo. The action is still very crisp and the wood is in very good shape. Can anyone tell me what I should be asking for this gun? This message is being sent by Ted Brandon.

2. ganger

ganger Member

Easy enough to tell. Do the numbers match? Depending on condition, they seem to sell for $1800-$2100. Excellent guns for the money, IMO. ganger

3. azdryheat

azdryheat TS Member

Thanks for the reply. No, the barrel numbers do not match. I've never owned a combo before and I was assuming that the numbers should be the same. Thanks for confirming. My father purchased this gun for me as a gift back in the 80's and it came with the Beretta combo case. The price you mention is in the same area I was thinking. The gun is in great shape and it shoots great. I will advertise as a mono gun with the non-matched double barrels. Thanks again.

4. BULLDOG71

BULLDOG71 TS Member

e-mail sent re: seperate unsingle bbl price

5. azdryheat

azdryheat TS Member

BULLDOG71, I will respond to your e-mail this evening when I get home regarding the unsingle barrel. This morning I spoke to the party that was interested in the gun with just the o/u/ barrels. May be able to work something out. I will send out photos this evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta s 680 trap

beretta s680

beretta s680 choks
beretta s680 for sale

beretta s680 trap

beretta s680 trap for sale
beretta s680 trap gun
beretta680 trap