1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

One has the Single barrel on top and the other has the single barrel on Bottom(Unsingle). Its a preference thing. the Bottom Single(Unsingle) will have the high rib adjustable. The Top single is gonna be more like a BT-99 style gun. There was (2) very nice top single combos for sale here recently. There may still be one available.----Matt
    grntitan_2009_250373.jpg

Beretta 682 Gold E Trap Bottom Single(Unsingle)
    grntitan_2009_250374.jpg

Top Single Combo

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Some people feel the under barrel single is better in the heat as you get less visual distortion under certain conditions. Some also feel the lower barrel position gives you less face slap on recoil. I have shot both and I cannot really say either point made much difference. It pretty much boils down to personal preference. If the gun fits, you'll do well with it.

3. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I just bought the unsingle combo in Joel Etchen 687(same as 682,only engraved) I can say it takes a lil getting used to going to it from a BT99. There is alot of adjustment and learning curves.
    The new under singles have the adjustable rib to help bring your point of impact where you want it.

People will pay for adjustable parts to gain any advantage they can. I did.

Jerry Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.