1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Parts Needed

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by citadel, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am looking for a Beretta 682 stock bolt and the two screws that hold the forend iron in place. Does anyone have these available. I bought a set of Beretta Iron and they did not come with it as I had expeceted and I forgot to ask so it is my problem. I checked with Coles Gunsmithing where I normally get Beretta parts and they were all out of stock bolts.
    Thanks,

Doug

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Tron made a new stock bolt for me when he installed the adjustable comb on my 682. You might want to check with him if he has any original length bolts laying around or possibly could make one up.

I know he sent my original bolt back but I'm not sure what I did with it. I'll look for it this week end and let you know if I find it.

3. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

0   0   0

Doug

Go to Cole's web site at the URL above for their phone number. They should have what you need.

There are parts diagram for the Beretta series. You can ID by part number what you want or talk to a service rep.

I use them from time to time and have found then to be very accommodating to deal with. I recently ordered parts for my Beretta 682 and had them in two days.

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.