1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BERETTA OWNERS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nomoloscofoso, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomoloscofoso

nomoloscofoso Member

Looking for info on the S680 Beretta Single!! How old, What barrel lengths did they make, and any other input!

Thanks Pete

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

From Blue Book; 12 ga. only, competition trap and skeet model, boxlock, various chokes. Mono trap model available. Silver finish receiver, hand engraved, premium walnut.

Values 90% = $700, 95% = $800, 98% = $850

No mention of barrel lengths or manufacture dates, but I would guess before 1986 because the 685 was first produced in 1986.

Steve

3. nomoloscofoso

nomoloscofoso Member

Thanks Steve!!

4. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

I had a Beretta 680 34in unsingle / combo in the early 80s. It was Bill Jaqua's personal gun at the time I bought it. A friend of mine has it now and is still shooting it. Never had a problem with it. I know where there is one for sale in Ohio. It's a beauty 34in unsingle in "Super" condition.I know what the book says Steve, but I doubt if you could find a nice one for $850.00
    If someone has one in 98% condition for 850.00 please contact me (private message) because I'm ready to buy at that price.NOW...........Philly D

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I bought one in the earys 1980's, full choke, 34" barrel, un-gun. Made the 27, then gave it to my son, who still shoots it, Nothing has ever been replaced, as far as I know.

6. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

PhillyD.................check your private messages.................

7. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Dan........ Check your private messages............Philly D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta owners forum