1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta New/Used pricing?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by open choke, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. open choke

open choke TS Member

0   0   0

What are Beretta TRAP models going for new/used???

Depending on conditon, dealers, etc....??? Joel Etchen is so far away from me but I heard he has some good guns there.

I'm looking for a 32" O/U with a higher rib (sort of like a Browning XT Trap) and then if I need it I can always buy a seperate 34" single but for now that will work for my needs.

2. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

0   0   0

The 682 Gold E Trap over under would be a good gun. You can find prices anywhere from $3098 to $3,500 for the over under. My dad just bought one 2 months ago from etchens. You could also look at his special order 687 Trap guns, which I guess would also fall in the $3,500 or so price range. If somebody was looking to buy a Beretta I would recommend Joel without a single millisecond of hesitation. In fact I am heading there on saturday to pick up a 682 unsingle barrel for somebody. Joels prices are often the best around, and at worst case they are extremely competitive with other dealers. Also add in his customer service, knowledge, and ability in the sport and makes it a no brainer to buy a beretta from there.

Edit: I believe he sells the 682 gold e combos for about $4400-$4500.

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I have a new Beretta 682 Gold E trap with 32" O/U barrels, Optima chokes, case, right hand model, Beretta warranty. call for price
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

4. 3357

3357 Member

0   0   0

I would also vouch for Joel, he is an honest man.

5. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

0   0   0

regardless where you live, I would recommend Joel's. Both my wife and I shoot Beretta products bought from Joel. The fact that you can go on his website and get a real good look at the actual gun and the stock by looking at the pictures is pretty cool.

I have their special order trap combo, and my wife shoots the same in just the O / U. We live in CA and they just ship us what we order, then we shoot it.........check them out.

d

6. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I had a very positive buying experience when I got my Joel Etchen 687 special. If you are in the market for a Beretta, they are a first class vendor.

7. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

I bought one of Joel's 687 EELL combo trap guns. Great guy to do business with and he opened up shop for me on a Saturday so I could make the purchase. My drive was about 6 hours.

No pressure from him to purchase extended choke tubes, etc.......a great shooter as well.

Rob

8. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

this is a 687 from joel etchen--this is a nice gun-mint condition--if interested--call me --wally riebesell
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.