1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Mdl 1000

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TALLEND, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

I have for sale, the deluxe model Beretta O/U ML shotgun with ALL of the loading/cleaning equipment--in the original box.. 1000.00

Gun-95%-----box--80%

As the box is styrofoam with a heavy paper cover,it would not ship well,so local pick-up,or meeting would be prefered..

I could use a commercial shipper----probably 75/100 dollars in lower 48

I'm in East Central Indiana

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Can you post a photo or more info as I can not find any info anywhere about this model 1000 o/u Beretta
    Douh

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Can you post a photo or more info as I can not find any info anywhere about this model 1000 o/u Beretta
    Douh

4. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

http://www.austguns.com.au/Beretta-UO-Black-Powder-adid860.aspx

try this page---------

I have ALL of the items that came with the DELUXE Mdl,and the original box.

Tom

5. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If any one is interested this is a black powder replica gun made with the Beretta name but not necessarily made by Beretta. Other Italian manufacturers apparently made them under agreement with Beretta commemorating the 300th anniversary of something Beretta.
    They are available in the hard side presentation box with all the black powder tools for about $850 to $1,000 according to numerous web sources. This one seems about right price wise as it has all the stuff but the box may be less than perfect as the seller mentions.
    It is an interesting addition for the shot gun guy that has everything.
    A lot more info from the seller would Be helpful along with
    photos as most are not familiar with black powder guns.
    Doug

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

This is from the Blue Book of Modern Black Powder guns.

TRICENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIVE MODEL M1000 Add to Collection
    - 12 ga. perc., 30 in. O/U barrels, hand-engraved locks, hammers, and trigger guard, blue, bright, or case-color finish with brown barrels, walnut straight grip stock and forearm, two barrel bands, sling swivels, metal buttplate, 47 in. OAL, 7 lbs. 300 mfg. 1980-1994.
    Grading 100% 98% 90% 80%
    $825 $695 $575 $465
    Last MSR was $840.

Mike Battista

7. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

Just a comment--------not to argue

Last year at Friendship,In.(Home of the NMLRA),there were 2 of these Beretta BP O/U shotguns-----one,gun only,asking 1500.00-------the other with box,and all original equipment,asking 2250.00...

I offered it here,thinking there might be some Beretta fans that might be interested------if there is no interest,no problem,I will take it to Friendship next spring...

I attended the spring and fall shoots there for several years-------a very unique,wonderful place.

Tom

P.S.I shoot a Tingle Mule Ear 11ga

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beratta a 1000

beretta 1000

beretta 1000 shotgun black powder
beretta model 1000
beretta model 1000 replica
beretta replica model 1000 shotgun
beretta replica model1000