1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Beretta Maintenance Question***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by HSLDS, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

is this what you are looking for??

http://www.shotgunsportsmagazine.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=90

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I've seen a complete kit for cleaning the Berettas - I think it's about $100...

Complete set of brushes and the like - I'd check in some of the shooting magazines (sporting clays??).

Here's one - not sure if it is what you are after...
    http://www.shootingsupplies.com/cart/product.php?cat=327&page=1&productid=4221

3. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

A piece of brass stock can be filed and shaped if you have encrusted carbon build up. It wont scratch the inside and works quick.

Tron did an extensive thread on cleaning of the 391 a while back. You can probably find the link.

Regards...Gerald

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I use a extended to 1/8" drill bit to clean the the barrel exhaust holes, and I use the end of that same drill bit to scrape the carbon out of the gas ring. I don't think a brush is strong enough to get the carbon out. Maybe the drill bit scratches the inside of the gas ring a little but who cares - no ones going to see it.

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Lok for a dentists pick, or get a small screw driver, heat it enough to bend it & shape it close 90 degrees & then grind it to get in the grouve

Lou

6. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Mr Charles,

In your first post, you talk about cleaning the "barrel chamber", but the other posts seem to be talking about cleaning the gas system of perhaps a 391. Which Beretta specifically are you talking about, and what part of the gun are you specifically interested in cleaning?

7. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gary, Kitty says that he can NOT believe that you didn't read my How "I clean a 391" thread!

Tron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.