1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta issue /anyone recommend good repair shop ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TD1958, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Phillips Gunsmithing, he is at the grand this week. Very Highly recomended. Good luck, Tim

2. dmdegood

dmdegood TS Member

I recommend Bob Guyton at Cole Gunsmithing. He did a very good job for me
    with a 682 Gold E. Their number is (207) 833-5027.

3. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

I recently sent my 687 SPII to Midwest Gun Works in MO and am very pleased with the work the performed. I had the O/U tightening procedure performed.

4. oz

oz Active Member

if you send it to cole have them convert to mechanical triggers you only have to send the receiver if you want. a little over $100 last time I checked.

5. johnboy

johnboy Member

If you are going to the grand I would recommend having it serviced there by Berreta. A friend was experiencing occasional failure to fire with his gun and had it serviced at the grand. Berreta went through the gun, replaced several items, all in a two hour period and for less than 150$. Another friend who was having no problems but based on rounds fired wanted Berreta to inspect the gun. Berreta inspected the gun, found nothing wrong and no charge for inspection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.