1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta inetia recoil spring needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tategoi, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tategoi

tategoi TS Member

Hey Everyone,

I have a Beretta 682 Gold E combo that I can't use the double barrel set on because the inertia recoil spring is broken. My gunsmith, who is a licensed Beretta armorer, has four other guns with the same problem, which is further exacerbatd by the fact that Beretta itself is way behind in production of the springs for some reason. If anyone has a spare that they'd be willing to part with, I'd be greatly appreciative.

With the weatherhopefully warming up here in Illinois someday, I'm eager to get out and start practicing doubles asap.

2. tategoi

tategoi TS Member

Hey Everyone,

I have a Beretta 682 Gold E combo that I can't use the double barrel set on because the inertia recoil spring is broken. My gunsmith, who is a licensed Beretta armorer, has four other guns with the same problem, which is further exacerbatd by the fact that Beretta itself is way behind in production of the springs for some reason. If anyone has a spare that they'd be willing to part with, I'd be greatly appreciative.

With the weatherhopefully warming up here in Illinois someday, I'm eager to get out and start practicing doubles asap.

3. Model12Lady

Model12Lady Member

Try Cole Gunsmiths...I believe the website is www.colegun.com.
    They have always had what we needed for our 687's.
    We have always gotten anything we ordered with 3 days.

4. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i have lots of them call if you still need them doug hubbart gunsmith. jd28hd@aol.com (573)286-9905

5. glasman

glasman TS Member

Just had my broken ones replaced at the tune of $100 after 30K rounds last weekend. Was able to compete in the doubles after the repair. Good luck with your search.

jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.