1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Gold E rebuild questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rocktire, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocktire

rocktire Member

I am trading for a beretta Gold E combo set that is used. The latch is about to the halfway mark and the gun has been shot a lot. It is in great shape other than that. I would like to get the gun rebuilt, what all should I have replaced? I will be bringing it to the grand in august, is this something that could be done while there? What am I looking at for cost?
    Thanks for your time and information

2. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

I would send it to Coles gunsmithing. Rich is the Beretta trained expert. Dale

3. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

mine was also at center. Laibs replaced the barrel lugs with the next size up (there are 3 different sizes) it is back to the right, like new. $165.00

4. johnboy

johnboy Member

I have been impressed with Beretta's work at the grand. I shoot a Krieghoff but two of my shooting friends have Berettas and have had them serviced at the grand by Beretta. The service usually takes a couple hours and is very affordable. In fact one of the gun was inspected and nothing was found and at no charge to the owner. The other friend had his serviced for approximately $150 which is a deal.

5. rocktire

rocktire Member

Thanks for info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.