1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Gel Tek Recoil pads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pat D, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat  D

Pat D TS Member

Hello all,
    I'm looking to put a Kickeez recoil pad on my 682 Gold E. I found that Beretta has a Gel Tek pad which will just swap out with the existing pad, which I would think that'll be easier and no fitting. It supposedly is Gel filled. First of all I'm going to call Beretta to see if it fits my gun, and most of all I'd like know if anyone out there has one or knows of any fellow shooters that do and there opinion. Also if they could compare both between the Beretta gel pad and the Kickeez.

Thank you,
    Pat

2. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

I have used both and much prefer the KickEez. Not too many shooters really seem to like the Beretta Gel pads.

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

There are advantages to the Gel-tek pad. I'm using one now. It's easy to take on and off, switch two pads of different thinkness. They feel hard, but somehow, they do seem to work pretty well. All that said,t the kick-eez, though more expensive because it has to be fitted,is better. Kick-eez does have a prefit pad for Beretta target and field gun. I had one,and it fit well, but it was about 1 1/4" thick and I needed a thinner pad.

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I too have used both, yes the geltek will screw right up to your 682, and a 5 1/4 Kickeze will too..I prefer the Kickeze...LarryB

5. flamborn

flamborn TS Member

I do not own or have ever used a Gel-Tek, but I remember reading a post from someone that liked the Gel-Tek for shooting but was trying the Kick-EZ because the Gel-Tek would need replacing a couple times a year due to the gel capsule failing. Someone with the Gerl-Tek can confirm this I'm sure. I have the Kick EZ and love it.

Search this site I think it was here I read it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta 682 recoil pad
beretta 682 s recoil pad
beretta gel tek pad

beretta gel-tek recoil pad

beretta gel-tek recoil pads
beretta recoil pad gel-tek
kick eez recoil pads beretta 682 gold
recoil pads for beretta 682