1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beretta for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Top Single 35#, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

0   0   0

For sale Beretta 20 ga. ONYX PRO 28" BBLS X-TRA WOOD FINISH ON STOCK AND FOREARM GEL TECH RECOIL PAD gold trigger TruGlo sights 5 choke tubes cased new,asking $1200.00 dollars. Dan Drainer 618 535 1692 Jerseyville ILL.

2. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

0   0   0

Can you send some pics ?

3. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

0   0   0

I have a friend that might be able to ,I can't and I cannot send email, if you give me your adress or phone I could send pictures for sure, it has nicer wood than my siver seitz.Dan Drainer 618 535 1692

4. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

0   0   0

I do have email now, drainerdan@yahoo.com the wood on this looks like a $5000 piece of wood,these stocks are wood but they are dipped in patern,I am thinking of sending my silver seitz and getting it done a man in arizona does it for $180.00 Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.