Trapshooters Forum banner

Beretta factory address in Italy?

11K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  LDAddi 
#1 ·
Anyone know the address and location of the main Beretta factory and show room in Italy?

What main City is it in or close to?

#3 ·
PM sent

I gave 391 shooter direct contact information for Beretta.

The museum is exceptional, and a visit is not too hard to arrange.

The factory showroom is within the factory complex and pre-arranged access and ID are a must (take your Passport). It is tied to the parts department and there are several areas where you can observe people working on various aspects of firearms manufacture (typically it is shotguns and their wood furniture).

Here are two photos from a visit I made a few years ago - One is the Board Room and one is me in the museum itself. Worth the effort to see.

Room Floor House

Official

#4 ·
I would not expect to just show up and ring the doorbell at the factory. You may want to coordinate your visit thru your local Beretta dealer. Joel Etchen could probably get you a factory tour, especially if you have bought a gun from them. But that is pure speculation on my part.

#8 ·
Are you just trying to tell everyone you're going there by asking that question or are you really that unfamiliar with search engines, web sites, magazine ads, or any other of the multitude of places that information is available. Google is your friend, Dude....

Larry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.