1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$ Beretta Eye Candy $$

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Welcome to 2012 and time for another addition of eye candy. This is a Beretta 682 Gold E sporting gun for a lady shooter. The barrel has our Delrin rib to get the face more upright and the stock featurers the finger grips. The wood is Shell Flame Maple that was supplied by Mike Mann. The stock also has an Ebony grip cap with a heart checkered in the center of the grip. Cindy did a great job checkering and the Crew did their majic as well. As always thank you for taking a look and I hope the shooter does well with their new gun.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

dennisdevault_2008_0303201.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303202.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303203.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303204.jpg

2. BD457

BD457 Member

WOW!!!!!!

3. revbook

revbook Member

Maple....the OTHER wood!

4. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

The Beretta is such an attractive gun with a nice stock. Dennis you really did a nice job with the aesthetics (proportions and flow) of this gun.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

love it, very fitting for a lady shooter. I really like the Maple

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nice grip cap

Regards from Iowa

Gene

7. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Dennis,

Some of these blanks surprise even me when I see the finished product. I knew this one would be nice, but, as my TV idol used to say, "Holy Crap!" I especially like that the Macassar Ebony cap shows a little of its other color- pink - which gives the whole product just a little more class. For those who are wondering, last fall I put over a hundred shellflame, crazy fiddleback and burled Maple pieces in the racks.

At the American Custom Gunmakers Guild Show in Reno last weekend I met with a group of gunsmithing students, mostly from The Colorado School of Trades, and gave them a tutorial on Myrtlewood. A lot of them had never seen it and some had never heard of it, but now they have. I suspect we'll see more of "the other golden wood" as they begin to work with it.

Fantastic work by the crew. Can't wait to see how the latest Franquette English blanks turn out.

Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS Your Myrtlewood Source

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.