1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

&& Beretta Eye Candy &&

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello Again,

Time for another round of eye candy as per our customers request. It is a Beretta Gold E and it featurers our Delrin Add-On rib and English Walnut Stock. The entire job took too long to complete but I hope the owner is pleased. I also had to purchase a new camera and have not had muck time to work it properly so forgive the bad photos. The picturers were shot prior to the final buffing but it now has a nice gloss finish. Thank you for looking and I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Weekend.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Very nice

3. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

Dennis, thats the greatest add on rib I have ever seen done.
    Of course the wood is the best also, but what a job on that rib!!
    Tom

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

It just blows my mind to see the quality of work that comes out of your shop Dennis. My hat's off to your crew for a job well done!

ss

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Thanks again Dennis, checked the UPS tracking # -should have it in my hands tomorrow--will be giving it a test run @ the NC sate shoot. It looks great.

Phil Berkowitz

6. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

About a year ago we had a raffle with several prizes and this is the result of the Grand Prize. It took awhile because the owner of the ticket didn't know what gun to put the stock on. I hope that he likes his new wood and many good scores are sure to come.

Dennis DeVault

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Awesome job!!! Sure would look nice on my 682 Gold E Trap. Someday........I hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.