1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Extractor Fore-End Iron Levers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ray Collins, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a pair of modified fore-end iron levers. They convert your Beretta 680 series from an ejector to an extractor without making the conversion permanent. It is a 5 minute job that anyone can do. The benefit is to allow reloaders to pull their shells out of the breech and not try and catch them as they fly out. I purchased them from Cole's and they work great.

Cole's charged me $13.79 X 2 = $27.58 for the levers plus $50.00 labor to modify them = $77.58. I offer them for $55.00 including shipping.

[​IMG]

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Doc

2. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Have a nice weekend.

Doc

3. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Senorric,

You are missing the main point which is they are SIMPLE to install. I took them in and out routinely when I used them in my Beretta 682.

The $50 labor charge was Cole's fee to Modify them not install them; they were never installed by Coles...

Doc

4. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apology accepted and my thanks for helping clarify the description. Apparently I failed to adequately identify one of the most attractive benefits of the extractor arms which is the ease of installation and removal.

Thanks again,

Doc

5. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. Ray Collins