1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Extractor/Ejector Conversion Kit SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ray Collins, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

These are fore-end iron levers that were modified by Cole's Gunsmithing to change the Beretta 600 series shotguns to extractors. The installation is very simple and not permanent. I used them on my 682 and changed back and forth from ejector to extractor dependant on whether shooting re-loads or "factory throw-aways". Cole's charged me $13.79 X 2 = $27.58 for the levers plus $50 labor to modify them = $77.58. I offer them for $50 including shipping.
    [​IMG]

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Doc

2. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have had several inquiries regarding the difficulty of installing the fore-arm levers so I thought it would help if I offered an explanation. It is a very simple process. Please refer to "Beretta Shotgun Parts" at Cole's Gunsmithing web site for a schematic with parts numbers and follow my narrative:

First you remove the forend iron (two screws) from the forearm wood(Note: leave the nuts burried in the forearm wood). Next remove the retainer screws(#018) on the sides of the forend iron where the levers mount. This will allow the plungers(#019)and springs(#020) to be removed(Note: they are under spring tension so be careful--they may jump out). The pivots (#021) can be removed and the fore-end levers exchanged. Installationn is the reverse--Super Simple.

Hope this helps,

Doc

3. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks to everyone who made offers; I responded to your PM's.

Doc

4. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM's answered again...

Doc

5. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The levers have been sold pending funds. Thanks to everyone who inquired about them.

Doc

Search tags for this page

beretta forend levers ejector

converty beretta gold from ejector to extractor

how to change a beretta 68 series from ejectors to extractors