1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta extra barrel question....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3dram8, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

I am considering buying an extra 20 gauge set of Beretta 682 barrels for my 687 Silver Pigeon 12 gauge. I was told that the barrels would work on my gun ok, but would require fitting. I have also heard some say that 9 out of 10 barrels just drop onto the receiver perfectly and the 10th one has to get "tweaked" a bit by a gunsmith for a proper fit. Can anyone share from personal experience what is usually involved with buying extra barrels for Berettas. Thanks for your input! .....Rick

2. butch 26

butch 26 TS Member

I did exactly what you are talking about two years ago, every thing worked fine barrels were fit and a little wood was shaved, same model as yours , you will love it

extra barrel came from High Grade Guns

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Fitting is usually a minor thing with the Berettas. I've only seen one that didn't close. Make sure you get the barrel set for the 12 gauge frame and check your rib height. There are variations in rib height from model to model. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

can you get a set of extra barrels for silver pigeon

silver pigeon extra barrel