1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta DT11 Now selling in Australia

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Aussie Dan, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Hi Guys,

Here's a close up pic from one of my friends here in Aus, of the receiver of the DT11 which is now on sale here in Aus.

I didnt realize it had Blue stripes on it!

According to reports from Beretta Aus, we are the first country outside of Italy to get them, mostly thanks to Berertta Aus boss Luca Scribani Rossi and his relationship with the italians.

I will try and get some more images, but if you have any questions i can pass them on to my friend.
    [​IMG]

2. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Recommended retail here is $9,999 AUD

They probably wont have to bargain too much with that, as a Perazzi MX8 recommended retail is $11,500 AUD. Perhaps that will drop now with the release of the DT11.

3. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

I'm as big a fan of Beretta shotguns as anyone, but this recent propensity to put color on their shotguns doesn't suit my traditional tastes.

But hey, the Italians are kind of known for taking their brand of fancy one step further than the Mexicans. Amirite?

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Nice gun except for the blue strip.. I have a DT10L because of the engraving.
    That color blue is why I don't have the A400 Beretta.
    I know it don't make the shoot any different buy color will a effect on the sale.

5. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

i would ask them if i wanted one, if it was possible to leave the tacky blue colour off it!?

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Ok i'll be the odd one. I sort of like the blue stripe. It's far better looking then their all blue A400 Xcel.

7. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

The A400 is horrendous and while this one is a bit better, still not what I want to see on a $10k gun.

8. archangel

archangel Member

No vote for the blue stripe.

9. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Shoulda been Ferrari Red.

I heard that Beretta owns Perrazi or a lot of Perrazi...is this urban myth or true?

Thanks...

David

(P.S. I do think we Americans are bit conservative re. our tastes in gun aesthetics..I mean a little stripe, kinda refreshing...IMO...)

10. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Perazzi is a family owned company run by it's founder, Daniele Perazzi.

However, Beretta Holding Co. owns Beretta, Beretta USA, Benelli, Franchi, Stoeger, Sako, and a few others.

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.