1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta DT10 Top combo opinions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dale58, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

I am looking for some opinions of shooters who have experience with this model. I personally don't care for unsingles. I'm in the same school of thought as Big Leo on top single barrels. Joel Etchen has a few of these on sale. I would appreciate any input from owners of this combo, good or bad. Balance, feel, how well are they built etc. Thanks guys, Dale

2. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

I prefer a top single also and shoot a Dt-10 the one thing to keep in mind is a factory dt-10 topsingle shoots pretty flat,about 60/40 for me with the beads stacked about the same poi of the o/u so if you want your single barrel to shoot higher you are going to be putting shims under the comb to shoot it and taking them out to shoot doubles,I finally ended up putting a rib on my single barrel to make it shoot 80/20 and they both work perfectly for me now.Jerry

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

The DT-10 comes with Beretta's Memory Comb and doesn't need shims, but jdsfarms is right about the POI right out of the box. However, that is the beauty of an adjustable comb, you can set the POI however you want.

The DT-10 is one of the nicest guns I've ever had the privilege to use. I had an unsingle and I loved it. The action opens and closes firmly, but is very smooth. The trigger on mine was the best I've used on any shotgun.

I sold mine because it had a right hand stock and I'm a lefty. I think you would like it very much.

4. dt-em

dt-em Member

Started shooting mine in 2005. No problems what so ever with mine. If I do my part this gun delivers. Built to last---very easy to shoot. Very pleased with this gun's looks and performance.
    Harold J (Iowa)

5. dt-em

dt-em Member

Started shooting mine in 2005. No problems what so ever with mine. If I do my part this gun delivers. Built to last---very easy to shoot. Very pleased with this gun's looks and performance.
    Harold J (Iowa)

6. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

Tony fortino is selling a like brand new one with wenig wood on this site. Search his name I have seen this gun and it is as close to brand new as you can get. He has a real good price on it.

7. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Dale, I have a DT-10 that is GREAT. Combo with Top Single 34" I will check to see if the O/U is 30" or 32", This gun is Number (2) of Thirty (30) of the Vandalia Centennal. Comes with ALL the factory Stuff and Case. 5000.00 Shipped & insured. joe90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta dt10 memory comb t wrench

dt10 top single combo