1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta DT10 questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fisher, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisher

Fisher Member

I have a chance to buy a used, but in excellent condition Beretta DT-10. It is a trap OU. Is it possible to fit this gun with a top-single barrel? Has anyone done this? If so was it cost prohibitive? I can probably get this gun for a very reasonable price. What do you think would be a good price for this gun? I think I've got the, "I'll buy it bug". Any info would be appreciated as I have very little experienc with this model of Beretta. Thank you all, and Happy New Year!

2. chuckles

chuckles Member

What do you think you can get it for....$$$$ and I'll tell you if it is a good deal or not...assuming it is in decent condition.

The DT10 is an outstanding Beretta competition shotgun...

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Whats it worth to you, thats what really matters ... They do not have a really great resale value, don't know why because they are nice guns but thats the way it is ... Check some of the gun dealers and see what they think it would be worth and go from there ... Big Leo seems to like the one he is shooting ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Fisher,

Yes it is possible to find and fit a top single barrel for these.

Without pic's it's a little hard to value the gun. They are built like a tank and swing to the target nicely.

ss

5. Fisher

Fisher Member

I can probably get the gun for $3500.00. It is part of a large estate a friend of mine has got. I have helped him sell several guns. He is not interested in getting the very last dollar out of every sale, but basically wants to convert them to cash. He has been very fair in all the sales of his that I have helped broker. He also has a Perazzi DB-81 trap combo that he would be willing to let go for $6000.00. It too is in very good condition, but has a couple small scratches on the stock. I might be better off buying that gun. I was just really impressed with the condition of the Beretta. My God- what a tank of a design for a lifetime trapgun. J. Webb.

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

At $3500 the gun is a steal!

The DB-81 is well worth the $6,000 if it hasn't been butchered ( porting, choke tubes, etc). It's not quite the steal that the DT-10 is.

Buy them both and shoot well!

ss

7. chuckles

chuckles Member

$3500.00 is a really good price for the DT10 as you have described, I'd snap it up, I suspect it is worth $6000 +...

8. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

You can find used combo sets for $5,000 - $5,500 As another poster
    said, they don't hold their value all that well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.