1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta DT10-L for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wilhnt4, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilhnt4

Wilhnt4 TS Member

0   0   0

Beretta DT10-L Sporting for sale.
    32" barrel
    Gracoil adjustable recoil reducer set at 14.75"
    Bought the gun used and have been shooting it for about four years. Comes with factory two barrel case, parts kit from Beretta and five Beretta factory Optima chokes. I upgraded to a new gun in Oct, and this one is taking up space. Gun shows normal wear. I've had my local gunsmith go through it to make sure all is good before selling.
    $5,000 plus actual shipping and insurance cost.

I also have 11 Briley Titanium chokes for sale to the buyer of the gun if wanted. 1,cyl 2,skt 2,ic 2,ltmod 1,mod 1,im 1,full and 1,exfull. $650.00

I have a three gauge set of Briley Ultralight Campanion tubes for sale to the buyer of the gun if wanted. 20ga, 28ga, 410ga. 2,skt and 1, ltmod choke for each gauge. Also have 12ga. Beretta Optima flush chokes for use with the tube set that will come with the tubes. Tubes come in a Briley plastic hard case. $1,100.00

Please let me know if you have any questions. Had trouble posting pics. I can email them to interested parties. kolar1@gmx.us

Thank you for looking,
    Bob

2. Wilhnt4

Wilhnt4 TS Member

0   0   0

Still for sale and I realized that I have more chokes for the subgauge tubes.
    Each set comes with 2 skeet, 1 IC and 1 LTMod

3. Wilhnt4

Wilhnt4 TS Member

0   0   0

SPF
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta dt10 forsale

beretta dt10 l for sale

beretta dt10l for sale