1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta DT10 equals....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cleboje, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cleboje

cleboje Member

My friend recently acquired a beautiful Beretta DT10 EELL...it has game scene engraved false-side plates and deep scroll engraving on all other metal surfaces...and the wood is to die for!

All in all, a beautiful O/U that crushed the clay targets...but it got me to thinking...what is this gun the equivalent of???

Or simply re-stated, What other guns are in its peer class?

Your thoughts please...

Joe

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Mossberg silver reserve

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

The DT 10 is Beretta's answer to the P-gun. One of the most underated Trap/Sporting/Skeet guns out there. These guns are very well balanced and of great build quality. The first one of these that I shot was a top single and it kicked the snot out of me. I later got a chance to shoot a unsingle and found it very soft shooting. If I was in the market for a upper end gun, the DT 10 would be a serious contender.

ec90t

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

If it's the answer to a P-gun, they failed the exam.

5. southpark

southpark TS Member

ASE-90 with less hand fitting would be my guess.

For what it is worth, Leo thinks his DT10 is just dandy and from what I can tell it works for him.

It is also about $4,000 or so less than a comprable P or K gun in combo configurations.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

claybrdr,...how did it fail??...because the owners did not have to replenish the spare parts kit twice a season like a P-gun??

7. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

The Beretta DT 10 has no equal. Fit, finish, balance and sex appeal. Tasteful execution of a great design.
    Good Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Leo did ok with his last week running 500 singles and 200 hundred doubles winning the HOA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.