1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta DT-10L

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chichay, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

For those who have any experience with this firearm, kindly share it. Thanks.
    Chichay

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I have two of them. They are solid and dependable. I have an unsingle combo which is my principle trap gun. The other action has had severa barrels as I have experimented with various setups. I have two custom made wood PFS stocks and push the gun as hard as I can. I shoot skeet, once in a while, with the 32" barrels but would love to have a set of 28" skeet barrels. I am committed to the DT 10. No problems no complaints. I have both pull and rel trigger groups. Sold my Perazzis and my Brownings. Kept my 390 for friends to shoot. I just don't think you can go wrong with the DT10.

JON

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a DT10L 32" sporter. Nice well balance gun. The gun has over 40K and runs like a clock perfect.

4. Greg LV

Greg LV Member

I love mine. I have a 32" sporting it fits like a glove and swings smooth on long crossers. I've been shooting it for three years and have never had an issue.

5. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

a nice one on my website...see link above

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.