1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta DT-10

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 1903, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1903

1903 Member

On Guns America they have a Beretta DT-10 for sale for $1680.00. The seller has no transactions or verified address on file with them. They are even using the same pic from a posting above them. Nice people, huh...........

http://www.gunsamerica.com/984265091/Guns/Shotguns/Beretta-Shotguns/O-U/Trap-Skeet/Beretta_DT_10_Sporting_with_all_Briley_Companion_Tubes.htm

2. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

I inquired about shipping, just got a reply that shipping is included.

tony

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I am also trying to buy the gun, time will tell.

JON

4. Smoke the lineman

Smoke the lineman TS Member

They were some guys on trapshooters I think 2 weeks ago talking about a woman in virginia I think. She had taken some really low price for a gun. Check cashed then NO GUN WAS MAILED. If it looks to good to be true then dont get all mad and jumping up and down if someone takes advatage of you. Be careful.

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I think it is a scam. I have gotten two emails stating she is undergoing treatment in a hospital and can't show the gun. I called the number listed, it is an area about an hour from my home, and it is not a good number. Now, I try and look the gun up on gunsamerica and can't find it. Too good to be true.

JON

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Wait a minute, along with the gun they are offering a pallet of free Federal Paper Shells, a trailer at the Grand, and a stamp for your forehead that reads: SUCKER. Fred

7. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

"Wait a minute, along with the gun they are offering a pallet of free Federal Paper Shells, a trailer at the Grand, and a stamp for your forehead that reads: SUCKER. Fred"

with all this a guy would be stupid to pass it up!!!!!!even if you never got it you would save money!!.... :-D

tony

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

"You can fool ALL of the people some of the time, and you can fool SOME of the people ALL of time, BUT you can't fool Tony!" Fred

9. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

lol......thanks Fred!! :)

tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.