1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% Beretta DT-10 Custom Stock by DeVault %%

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Our customer requested that we put these photos for him to see prior to receiving his new stock. The wood is American Walnut with a Broken FiddleBack grain pattern. I think it turned out very well and I hope that the customer is pleased with his selection. It was made from a rifle blank so we got a perfect color match on both pieces. Thank you for looking and enjoy.

Dennis & the Crew

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=steveBgun.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=steveBgun1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=steveBstock.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=steveBgrip.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

As always, nice work!

I just can't believe that someone would waste a perfectly good piece of wood on a southpaw:)

ss

3. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

i love the stock i just do not understand why you do it to a dt10 mybe you get differant guns out there than here in ozz, i whould have thought youd spend the money on some spare trigger sets for when they pack up!!! k80 because lifes to short to own a beretta!

4. Dennis DeVault

Thank you for the kind words. Jonny D why not a DT-10. No reason in shooting a gun that doesn't fit no matter what brand it is. Also you may as well put a nice piece of wood on the gun while you are at it. All in good fun and thank you again for looking.

Dennis & the Crew

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

As always - simply breath taking wood and workmanship

6. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Truly unbelievable !!!............Uncle Sam, Pa.

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

WOW! Almost as nice as my Mach One #73. The majician at work. Fred

8. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

as i said i love the stock work and i have not mixed up the gun, here in ozz in the past 12 months ive seen at least 5 dt10 trigger groups fail at major shoots, as i said mybe you get better built dt10 in the us. and if a keman or perrazi does a spring you just replace it and move on, we can not even get a release fitted to a dt10 in australia!!! they have to send them to you in the us and that is a pain! now dennis how about a stock for my d5 browning?

9. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Very nice. The more I see your work the more I want to get a stock made for my gun.

10. Dennis DeVault

JonnyD,

I tried to do a long distance fitting for another gentleman on a Perazzi last year and I could not get the details worked out. All my fault and not the person from your country. I would love to make a trip to your country one time and see what I could or could not do with regards to stock building. I would need a place to work and I might be able to fit some shooters during the visit. Just a thought.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.