1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Double Gun Case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Does any one have any first hand experience with the Beretta Gold Cup soft double gun case or the Beretta Greenstone soft double gun case?

The Gold Cup double series is only available in 56 inch and Greenstone double is only available in 53 inch.

My concern is enough space for two shotguns. The Gold Cup in 56 inch should not be an issue but with the Greenstone in 53 inch may be a little tight with the bulk of two shotguns with 34 inch barrels.

Thanks,

Dale,

[​IMG]

2. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

3. Brad Korando

Brad Korando Member

Hi Dale,

I had a Gold Cup case that my son used when he was shooting two different guns for trap and skeet for his SCTP team. He carried a pair of Remington 1100's - one 30" & one 26". The guns fit fine and the case was well made. I seem to recall that the case is thicker than a traditional soft case.

Regards,
    Brad

4. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Thanks Brad,

5. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

One more time.

6. Claysmoke27

Claysmoke27 Member

I keep my 303 in one of the Greenstone cases, and I dont think there is any way you could put 2 in there. I really like the case though.

7. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

I use the gold cup line double gun case for my main and backup gun. It works wonderfully. If you use semi autos though, you will need to add padding so the cocking handle doesn't cause damage. Perfect for an auto and a break or two breaks. I love my case. It even sat out in the rain while it was closed; I got it inside, opened it and it was dry. Great gun case

8. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Thanks for all the replies.

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.