1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Combo question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Oscar Ray, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

I was recently at a gun shop that hs a Beretta 682 Gold E combo for sale. It is a 34" Unsingle and 32" O/U. Brand New in the Box for $4489.00 What do you guys think about that, is it a good deal and worth the money?

Oscar

2. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

nice gun. nice combo, nice value. Last year I would say you could get it a little cheaper, but it seems like beretta prices have gone up a tad. I want to say my dad payed $4,300 plus tax last year and that was the best we could find. Your price seems more than fair.

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Get a JEG 687 for about the same price and save the money on sales tax.

4. josh b

josh b TS Member

very nice gun but not a very good price imo. My dad bought the very same gun 2 years ago for $3800.

5. markc2

markc2 Member

Buy a Joel Etchen combo. It is just about the same money, but you can choose your wood, your barrel (top singe of unsingle) and they are AWESOME! markc2

6. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

Good guns for the money. I bought the wife one and I like it better than mine.

7. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

markc2 - You cant compare the price of a gun from two years ago. Go the the Beretta website. They have raised their priced 300-500 on their mid priced gunn since january. I bet you most guns were a little less expensive 3 years ago. Also the joel Etchen gun is a great value only when buying the wood upgrade. If not they are priced similar and the guns are very similar. Personally I like the "engraving" on the 682 better then the rolled engraving on the JEG gun. However, the real value is the price for the eell wood upgrade on joels combo. Only then does the true value of that gun stand out however you have to pay $4,600+$90 for him to change the comb hardware (I cant remember if you have to pay the additional $125 for the slide trigger or if that is included at $4600). If you dont get the wood upgrade then it is a toss up on which gun to get. The prices I am referencing are not two years old, and are about 2 days old. My two buddies are on their way to JEG as i type this message to buy brand new 682/687's. Is $4480 the best price you can get.......maybe not. But i bet its within $100 of the best price.

8. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Thats a fair price for a new 682. If you go with a Etchens gun the comb hardware will be replaced with a working style. If not you will need to pay $100.00 or so for the graco hardware.We bypass the comb kit and it only cost us more to have the comb fixed.

9. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

You have a PM if you are looking for a 682 combo.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.