1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Auto DEFLECTOR - CAREY Help

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jt4emert, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jt4emert

jt4emert Member

0   0   0

Could anyone tell me where to buy the Beretta Shell Deflector for 303/390/391 made by Carey? They have a small allen set screw that knocks the shell down instead of into the next guy. I Googled it and came up with nothing?? Thanks, Jim in Az (dry heat!)

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Save your money. It doesn't work worth a damn. I tried one on my 391 and kept adjusting it but never could get it to work. Wound up just throwing it in the trash. If they worked, people would still be using them. They're not. You
    might send your gun to Tron to have the little metal button welded onto the
    barrel.
    I now use the MultiCatch shell catcher on my 391, which catches both empties,
    so I don't need a deflector any longer.

3. ajhiii07

ajhiii07 Member

0   0   0

I have a carey closer and shell catcher it works well, but all shell catchers mis every now and than. I like being able to remove the catcher to shoot sporting clays and still have a large closer.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

D-E-F-L-E-C-T-O-R not catcher!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta carey deflctor