1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta ASE Gold X

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sovrapposto, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sovrapposto

sovrapposto TS Member

I am going to sell my Beretta ASE Gold X Trap hi-rib trap gun but need advise on putting a value on it. It has an aftermarket adjustable comb and recoil pad added. The metal is 99% and the wood is 95%. BBls are 29 1/2" with choke tubes and includes original case and all accessories and spare parts. Any idea on value? Thanks, Jerry Valorani

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

I have an ASE90 skeet all original and in 99% condition and I paid $4200 one year ago and thought I got a very good deal. They are great guns and you should think about keeping it.

3. Bridger

Bridger Member

It is a great gun, not a lot of them made and few for sale so comparisons are hard. Truthfully I think the trap grades bring a little less money than the skeet or sporting. I'd guess its in the $4500 range depending on the figure in the wood. Without a single barrel to go with it, it may be a bit tougher to sell. I would not part with my sporting model anytime soon. Look at what a DT 10 trap o/u is selling for and go from there. The DT 10 is not as nice as the ASE but it gives you an idea.

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Jaquas have a mismatched combo set for sale for $5,995.00. I hope the link above works and should take you to the actual listing on Jaquas web site. I believe they have had it for a while as it is on their inventory reduction sale. I've never had the pleasure of shooting one, but I am led to believe that they are one of the best shooting guns that Beretta have ever made. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.