1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BERETTA ASE 90 VS ASE GOLD ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BAD 303, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Anyone on here know someone that is an authority on these guns as far as barrel fitting and barrel worth? I am wondering if DT10 barrels will fit either of these actions and what the fitting and barrel might cost? Also who might be able to tell me what a set of 30" sporting barrels are worth. Thanks

2. hschwartz

hschwartz TS Member

Contact Edwin Anderson @ The Beretta Gallery in New York. His number is 212-370-3235. In my opinion, he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the ASE/DT-10 comparability.

Harvey Schwartz

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

The ASE90 barrels can be fitted to the ASE Gold guns but the shoulders are wider on the ASE90 barrels and have to be milled down. They made the ASE gold receivers a little more narrow and lighter because some people said the ASE90's were a litte "fat" in the receiver. So to answer your question it can be done but not an easy fit and there will be bluing involved.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I am wondering if DT10 barrels can be fitted to either or both? Ed Anderson was not sure about that question as i spoke with him before posting this here. Thanks

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Mike Schmidt, of skeet fame, has a set of 32" DT10 sporting barrels on his ASE90.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta ase 90 vs ase gold

beretta ase gold trap