1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta AL391 Teknys Gold sporting for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Livngr8ful, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Livngr8ful

Livngr8ful TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Beretta AL391 teknys gold sporting for sale.

30" barrel
    gun condition: Great @ 90% Very few handling marks.
    12g
    Round count: Under 500 ( I havent been able to find any welcoming clubs in the Minnesota area)

Has all original paperwork, choke tubes, case, tools, and what ever else came with the gun. If you are interested you know this is a great gun. I just don't have the time nor the place to use this. I live in the Minneapolis/st.paul area. I prefer FTF transactions but will ship if needed at the buyers cost.
    $1500 OBO. No low ball offers. This is a good price on the gun as is.
    Thanks for looking, Steven
    [​IMG]

2. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

0   0   0

You have a PM!

Terry

3. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

0   0   0

Have you tried the South Saint Paul gun club. Trap, skeet, sporting clays. Ask for John Ross.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
al391 teknys for sale
beretta 391 teknys gold sporting for sale

beretta al391 for sale used

beretta al391 teknys gold sporting for sale

beretta al391teknys gold target for sale

beretta teknys for sale

beretta teknys gold sporting

beretta teknys gold sporting for sale