1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta AL391 Target RL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gunrac, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

Hi all. Haven't been around for quite some timw. We have switched hobbies. We have a little place up at Erie now. Spending all ore free time fishin an running around. We decided to keep 1 trap gun apiece. This is the last one available.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=91476819

2. reb87

reb87 TS Member

Gunrac,
    What would you take for the gun outright? Ive been looking for one for my son. If you sell it here you dont have to pay gunbroker which is fair because I saw it here. Thanks, Ross
    ross@berck.org

3. comando

comando Member

reb87

You got mail

Tom

4. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

Well, the gun didn't go. Went ahead an hung it back on there wall.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=92289804

I don't think it is over priced, with what I have in it setting it up. It is a like new gun with all the bells an whistle's. If any of you are interested in this, I will sell it outright to you for the 8 bucks. Shoot me an e-mail with this addy in here. Not GB. Keep in mind, once I get a bid on it, I can't sell it outright.

Carl, in Del. Oh. Shoot me another e-mail.

Talk to me Dave in upstate N.Y.

MIA; Keeping my GOLD E Combo. Another one I spent to much money on. It was turned into a big bore. Good gun. Probably have to bury the TM 1 with Pam. She loves that gun.

5. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

Congrats to Dave, Pending funds. He got a goody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.