1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta AL 391

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rummrunar, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rummrunar

Rummrunar TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 391 that has had about 2500 rounds fired thru it I'm considering selling. Can someone give me an idea of what would be reasonable high/low prices I might consider? Thanks for any help.

Bill

2. shrek

shrek Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Folks might be better able to help you if you let them know if it is a sporting clays, trap version or field type gun, and if synthetic or wood stock etc.

3. Rummrunar

Rummrunar TS Member

0   0   0

It's the trap model with 30" bbl. and wood stock. Comes in the plastic Beretta case with everything included plus the Cole spring set which has not been installed and I think 2 shell catchers.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Saw them at the Grand for $700 to $1200. Start higher and be willing to negotiate lower....

5. Portigee Duckman

Portigee Duckman TS Member

0   0   0

Do you want to trade your 391 trap for a 34" BT 99 w/adj comb ? If so , show
    me a few pictures and I'll do the same . Thanks

6. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

0   0   0

1000 is a fair price for the gun without looking but taking into cinsiderateion only 2500 rounds through it.

7. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

0   0   0

1000 is a fair price for the gun without looking but taking into cinsiderateion only 2500 rounds through it.

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

pictures tell volumes

9. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sure would like to see some pictures with all the accessories. It sounds like a very nice gun.

10. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Any interest in trading towards an XT??

11. Rummrunar

Rummrunar TS Member

0   0   0

SIR, thanks for the offer but at this time I'm not looking for a trade. Hopefully these pictures will show up.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Rummrunar

Rummrunar TS Member

0   0   0

With what everyone has said would $900.00 be a fair price for this? That's about mid range for the 700 - 1200 prices at the Grand.

13. Rummrunar

Rummrunar TS Member

0   0   0

Wow! I asked for help trying to find a fair price for the gun and used those results got me 5 insulting offers! The gun is as new which the pics show, and no they were not retouched!

14. Rummrunar

Rummrunar TS Member

0   0   0

15. Portigee Duckman

Portigee Duckman TS Member

0   0   0

Rummrunar , I need a 391 are you sure you wouldn't concider a trade ?

16. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Have patience, this site is full of jerk offs but also some really great guys/gals. I have bought and sold here and never had a problem with the ones that I actually dealt with.

17. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

0   0   0

Looks like a Mobile Choke Gun with an Optima Shell Carrier, someone change it out for the curved carrier??????

GOOD LUCK

18. Rummrunar

Rummrunar TS Member

0   0   0

???? It's box stock except for a different stock shim and the TS shellcatcher.

19. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Rummrunar,

There are many "lowballers" in this site...don't take it personally....some here only buy guns if "they can steal them".......

Go to Gunbroker.com and do a search to see what people are PAYING for a similar gun....asking price and paid price are two different things....

20. GeorgeV

GeorgeV TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry to rain on anybody's ideas but a couple of months ago I bought a Beretta Teknys Gold Sporting in outstanding A+ condition, in the box with all parts and books for $900. It was sitting in the rack of one of the dealers I occasionally visit in Jacksonville.

Had no use for it but I was curious about the gun since I often see people using them at events. I took it to WW and shot it and Kenny shot it and then I cleaned it and gave it to my son.

George V.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.