1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta AL 391 Erika 2 Gold Auto Custom Parallel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by loanman, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I am selling my custom built Beretta AL 391 Erika 2 Gold Parallel Comb target auto. This has the 30 inch step rib optima barrel. This is custom built for multiple reasons but most importantly I wanted the Erika Gold receiver that is available only on the European hunting models that has beautiful gold bird inlays and is only available with a 28” barrel. So I had to start by purchasing this brand new entire gun and then I had to separately buy a 30” inch step rib sporting optima barrel with 5 optima extended choke tubes.
    Next I purchased from Cole Gunsmithing their Exhibition Grade Turkish Walnut parallel stock set with Forearm. This wood set is amazing with so much figure. This is nicer than a Perazzi SCO stock that I have. This stock set cost me over $1600. The LOP on this set up is 14.875 and it is a parallel comb that is 1.5” across the comb
    I also had Cole Gunsmithing do what they call their trigger work to precision trigger this cost $175.
    I also had all the interior parts polished to smooth operation and reduce jamming. This cost $150.
    I also had the factory safety removed and had a custom gold brass plug fitted to fill the hole. This cost $100
    I next purchased from Dan Suggs his complete billet aluminum accessory package that includes the following:
    1. Billet Bolt Release assembly- $85
    2. 4 ounce forend billet forearm bolt. What is great about this is that it unscrews in half and is extremely easy to clean-this cost $135
    3. Billet aluminum Carrier Release-$40
    4. Billet Trigger Plate Pin, that allows you to drop out the trigger in seconds -$40
    5. 8 ounce buttstock weight this cost-$75
    This guns balances perfect and weights about 8.5 lbs
    This gun is in excellent condition and I have only put 500 rounds through this gun. The only mark on this gun is at the ejection port where the shell exits, there is a small scuff in the finish that will happen with any auto once you start shooting the gun. The stock set is absolutely perfect with no scratches or dents
    This Beretta 391 is truly unique and you will not see another auto like this. The gun comes with all the factory manuals, tools, parts, chokes and Beretta hard case.
    I have over $4k in this gun and unfortunately I do not shoot it enough to justify keeping and I want to start another project.
    Please let me know if you have any questions. 209-920-3229
    I have the gun listed on Gunbroker, here is a link if you would like to bid on it
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=157461499

<center>
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />