1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

beretta A400

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lightning20ga, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

i hav a beretta A400 with kick off need 2 install ajustable comp beretta says not happening help me please rather get rid of leather peace i made ty bob

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

best place 2 have it done is tron c his email address phone number on this site he does xcellent work no need 2 thank me dick

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

It can't be done on those, not enough room. Sorry. With slight modification, a 390 or 391 stock will fit and an adjustable comb can be done on those, not a problem.

4. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

can u do the job by leaving the comp up with wood proud in the stock by a 1/8 in? ty bob

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The Kickoff system just takes up too much room. If you remove the Kickoff (use a T-15 torx driver that you may need to grind the sides off in order to fit), you will see what I mean.

Best regards,

Joe

6. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

thanks joe well whats out there need something that sits tite an 1/4 high ? ty bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

torc driver for a400 kick off